Freitag, 17. August 2012

back home soon!!!

Only a week and then, I'm back home:-( I will miss Canada I now it. But that's in the future.
In the moment I'm here in Canmore and enjoy the time.

In the last three weeks I took distance from the illness probably form cancer. That was one reason. Take distance and recover from the stress which I had.
The past is already here. Sometimes I wish, I hadn't cancer. The therapy was very hard and the side effects not funny. I now, thats past. But before Canada, the past was already in my mind and I can't really take distance of it. Now the past is still in my mind but a little bit further away.

In the last three weeks I saw and learned a lot. The scenery is famous. All people very, very nice and you have a lot of sportive options. That's cool:-)

Now some impressions:
bear at Jaspers National Park

elk at Jaspers National Park


Maligne Lake

Angel Glacier


prairie dog at Banff National Park

Sunshine Maedows

Banff National Park


Kinds regards
Chili



1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow! Canada ist so eine schöne Gegend! Traumhafte Landschaft! Wirklich tolle Fotos!

    AntwortenLöschen